* I have attached my first essay on the Nursing Metaparadigm in which should be reviewed in order to write this essay, which is on how my views have changed on the subjects below after taking the class. The subjects are the subcategories under the Nursing Metaparadigm. Also included in the essay is personal thoughts in which you can include “your own” thoughts on nursing, philosophy, course and etc…
– I will attach the rubric in case these instructions are not clear.
– PLEASE follow the rubric and answer the appropriate questions, otherwise the essay will have to be rewritten because points will be deducted.
– NO CITATIONS ARE TO BE USED! NO title page needed however I do need a reference list.
– Please answer questions 1-4 on the attached rubric and include the same headings as listed. Remember to review my attached nursing metaparadigm essay first.
* For question 2 my favorite philosophy was the Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory in 1956. The framework is based on self-care and the importance of involving the client in care outside of the medical setting by Dorothea Orem.